Herkelman

Herkelman

Sunday, January 3, 2016

School...Tomorrow

     It's been a great break, it really has. But, I wish that I could spend my last couple of hours before break reflecting on how much fun I had instead of doing homework. Break is a break! There isn't supposed to be homework. And I know there are people saying to themselves right now, "well you knew you had homework, if you didn't want it to be like this you should've done it sooner". All I have to say to those people is, I was actually enjoying my BREAK, having fun, what were you doing? Probably talking to yourself while a fully charged cell phone and an empty box of chocolates with someone else's name on it lie on the ground.
     Anyways, my point is I should be able to fully enjoy these last few hours before I head back to hell. Even writing this is work that yeah I probably could've finished earlier, but why do that when you can procrastinate all the way to January 3rd? Happy Holidays to all the students out there doing exactly what I'm doing. Have fun and don't fall asleep without finishing that four page essay that you put off for three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment