Herkelman

Herkelman

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First Day Back

    Well as if school wasn't already pointless, it was even more so on the first day back from break. Every single one of my classes were review periods of what we learned before break. Don't get me wrong, I think that the review was necessary. However, I am just disappointed that I have to be back at school today and we aren't even learning anything new.
     Additionally, I don't like it when I get back to school and my teachers ask me if I got their assignment done. Then, when I say that I haven't finished it yet, they say, "Well umm, ehhh, (clears throat) you had the ehhhhh entire break to do it?" "Well maybe I was too busy enjoying my break you old geaser! Sorry that I am actually able to have fun without making young kids' lives a living hell."
     My point in that whole rant is that Christmas vacation is a BREAK for the students, and actually for the teachers too. Neither should have to spend large amounts of time on SCHOOL WORK unless they are behind for some reason. Hopefully there wasn't as much school work to do for other people as there was for me. I hope that everyone got to enjoy their long BREAK before coming back to darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment