Herkelman

Herkelman

Thursday, January 7, 2016

NBA All Star Break: MVP Predictions

    The NBA All Star weekend is coming up soon and you know what that means. It's time for MVP predictions!
     Last year's MVP was Stephen Curry, the point guard for the Golden State Warriors. I see no let down from Curry's previous season and on into the first half of this season. Curry is a very impressive player. He is just an all around play maker. He makes things happen for his team. Some things that almost seem impossible. If don't believe me watch this.

    Curry is very good. LeBron James is also a very good player. Personally, I think that Curry is better than LeBron, but many, many people believe that LeBron is the best player on the planet. LeBron is a fantastic passer, dribbler, finisher, and defender.


     While Curry is the better dribbler and shooter, LeBron is by far and away the better defender and overall physical being. They both matchup fairly well when it comes to passing and finishing close to the rim. 
     When it comes to the clutch factor, you would have to say LeBron right? His hit more game winners than Curry has. However, LeBron recently has not been too successful on last possession shots. He decides that with 15 seconds left in the game, he is going to wait till 5 seconds are left, take two dribbles, and then pull up for a jump shot. Instead he could just attack the rim considering that he is the most athletic player in the entire league. Because he decides against this, I have to go with Curry for my clutch player. He is a fantastic one on one player who can take, and make, a shot from just about anywhere on his offensive side of the court. I really think that Curry's ability to get to the rim and finish, or shoot a pull up jumper gives him the advantage over LeBron, If I really need a basket at the end of the game, I'm going to Curry.
     In the end, if I had a vote for MVP, I never will, but if I did, I would vote for Chef Curry. He is just too good of a player on too good of a team. In fact maybe he should take his talents to South Beach too so he can waste everybody's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment