Herkelman

Herkelman

Sunday, January 3, 2016

I hate Stanford

     Sorry, hate is such a poor choice of word. How about I despise Stanford. I mean they are a very good team, they deserved to win the game, but at least they could win with some class. They force fed Christian McCaffery the ball the whole game, and he was very impressive. But then after claiming a huge lead (around 25 points but I don't remember for sure), Stanford decided to throw a 60 yards bomb for a touchdown. That type of running up the score stuff just pisses me off. Both teams weren't really competing anymore and many had stopped watching the game. But then, Stanford decided to be dicks and call a bullshit play.
     Well that was my rant on the Rose Bowl. Comment below what you thought of the Rose Bowl. Sure I probably won't read it but if it helps you feel better, go for it!

1 comment: